Events for 2021!
Popup Sale in Sausalito
Come play with Holly Badgley and Dina Handley for a fun Pop Up, Saturday October 23rd, Moroccan wares and Kantha re-envisioned clothing. In front of Karl, 1202 Bridgeway Blvd, Sausalito CA
Art Quilts at SCA!
Join us for an exciting modern quilt show hosted by Studio Art Quilt Assosiation. Opening Saturday January 11th thoughFebruary 16th. One of my pieced, layered and loved scrap wall pieces will be on display.
New Etsy Store
Check out my new and improved Etsy site. See what’s currently on the rack at reasonable prices. Coming up-a new category: Vintage Holly Badgley! Let me know what you think.
I am working with a new jacket pattern called BBette, with squared armholes, a slightly ehtnic look. It’s very flattering. I have made 2 new dress patterns and a new top, plus the vest the same silhouette as the BBette jacket, which should all look fabu in pieced indigo!
Digging deep into my 4 boxes of Moroccan, Africa, Thai, Japanese Indigos. Yummy!
I am making more re-dos. Reshaping and printing to make eminently wearable pieces all the while doing right by our environment.
I am offering workshops at my studio! Please contact me for possible dates. Subjects are:
- Painting with thickened Dye-learn to paint on silk and wool. Make your own fabric!
- Silk-screening with dye or pigment: Create your own image and print it on a top or pillow.
- Create a re-do: Bucket dye a top to embellish with fabric, stitching and silk screen.
- Explore using Solvy: A dissolvable interfacing, for collage with thread and fabric scraps.
- Floorcloths: Make a canvas rug!
Or customize your own weekend retreat!