Events for 2019!
Summer time! Check back for new events!
I cancelled my workshop due to my mother’s health. Cannot be away for so long. So- I am going to do studio time and learn new processes in house!
I am working with a new jacket pattern called BBette, with squared armholes, a slightly ehtnic look. It’s very flattering. I have made 2 new dress patterns and a new top, plus the vest the same silhouette as the BBette jacket, which should all look fabu in pieced indigo!
Digging deep into my 4 boxes of Moroccan, Africa, Thai, Japanese Indigos. Yummy!
I am making more re-dos. Reshaping and printing to make eminently wearable pieces all the while doing right by our environment.
I am offering workshops at my studio! Please contact me for possible dates. Subjects are:
- Painting with thickened Dye-learn to paint on silk and wool. Make your own fabric!
- Silk-screening with dye or pigment: Create your own image and print it on a top or pillow.
- Create a re-do: Bucket dye a top to embellish with fabric, stitching and silk screen.
- Explore using Solvy: A dissolvable interfacing, for collage with thread and fabric scraps.
- Floorcloths: Make a canvas rug!
Or customize your own weekend retreat!